Friday, February 15, 2013

Jammers Are Super Hero's

Hey jammers! Sorry I haven't really wrote any haiku's lately. But I would like to say thank you to some of the jammers that entered the contest! I know not much people haven't see what the contest is, if you go ahead and click the tab above that says 'Haiku Contests' It will show you all the information about it (:
Well, since I haven't wrote a haiku for awhile then I could write one to make you smile!

                                           Jammers Are Super Hero's by CookiesXD
 
                                                          Jammers are buddies
                                                      Jammers are super hero's!
                                                         They make you smile (:

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment